FOR MEMBERS and NON-MEMBERS: There is a charge for "Position Available," "For Sale," "For Rent" or "Services Offered" ads (e.g., expert witness).
Here's the information you need to know:
1. All requests to place a standard classified ad must be made by submitting it to the ASB Job/Source page (which can be found at www.alabar.org/jobs. All ads are subject to approval.
2. COST: $50 for 50 words. NOTE: If you exceed this limit your text will be edited.
3. All advertisers are required to pre-pay via credit card. No checks. No "bill me later."
4. The ad will be published in both The Alabama Lawyer and on www.alabar.org/jobs.
5. E-mail addresses and phone numbers will count as two words.
6. Abbreviations such as PA. or P.O. count as two words.
7. Blind box numbers are not permitted.
8. Ads will appear using our regular typeface and format and no ads will be boxed.
9. There are no frequency discounts.
NOTE: If a "Position Wanted" classified is filled prior to the print deadline for The Alabama Lawyer we will make every effort to remove the ad but no guarantees are made.