Pictured on the cover, at Shoal Creek Country Club, are Birmingham attorney H. Thomas Wells, Jr. and his family, on the eve of his taking office as president of the American Bar Association.
• President’s Page
• Executive Director’s Report
• Opinions of the General Counsel
• Young Lawyers’ Section
• Bar Briefs
• Legislative Wrap-Up
• About Members, Among Firms
• President-Elect Profile-H. Thomas Wells, Jr.
• ASB Leadership Forum 2009
• Alabama Supreme Court Awards Harper Lee Honorary
• Senator Howell T. Heflin among New Hall of Fame
• Law Day 2008
• Protecting Privileges and Confidentiality
When Dealing with Experts
• A Pleading Delayed May Mean Justice Denied
Amended Pleading Practice under
Alabama Rule of Civil Procedure 15(a)
• Accessibility and Possible Cost-Shifting of ESI
• Notes on Stays Pending Appeals in
Alabama’s Appellate Courts
• Emergency Voting Changes
To submit any information for publication, including "Bar Briefs" or legal articles, please contact , publications director. For information regarding "About Members, Among Firms", display advertising and classified advertising, please contact .