A message from President Sam W. Irby:
On behalf of the more than 18,000 members of the Alabama State Bar, welcome to our online home! It is our goal to foster communications between state bar leadership and our members. This is your state bar. We want to make sure there are direct lines of communication between you and state bar leadership.
We are committed to serving you as members of this great organization to live the motto “Lawyers Render Service.” To help the state bar better serve you, please contact me if you have any questions or concerns that we can assist you with as a member of the state bar.
I can be reached directly at (251) 929-2225 or email@example.com.
The members of the Executive Council are also interested in hearing from you. The members of the Executive Council are as follows:
- Tazewell Shepard III (“Taze”), vice president, Huntsville
- Jana Russell Garner (“Jana”), Selma
- Taylor Thomas Perry (“Tom”), Demopolis
- Monet McCorvey Gaines (“Monet”), Montgomery
- Frederick George Helmsing Jr. (“Fred”), ex officio, Mobile
- Rachel Pickett Miller (“Rachel”), ex officio, Prattville
- Christina D. Crow (“Christy”), president-elect, Union Springs
- Augusta S. Dowd (“Augusta”), past president, Birmingham
Contact information for the Executive Council may be found at: Officers & Executive Council
As a team, we are committed to transparency and communication. We plan to travel the state this year to meet local bar members and to attend your meetings. We want to listen to what you have to say. You know best how the state bar can better serve you. Let us hear from you by phone or email. We want to hear your ideas on how we can better serve you and our profession.
President Sam Irby, direct dial: (251) 929-2225, or firstname.lastname@example.org