How to Check Out Materials
Checking materials out of the PMAP library is as easy as a phone call or email. Just contact Kristi Skipper at (334) 517-2242 or email@example.com and she’ll send your materials out by UPS or, if what you’re looking for is currently checked out, she’ll put you on the waiting list so that you receive the materials you want as soon as they are returned to the library. ASB members who practice in the Montgomery area or plan to come to Montgomery may also call or email Kristi to have books prepared for pickup at the bar’s main reception desk. Materials must be returned by a verified delivery method (UPS, FedEx or registered mail) or may be hand delivered to the bar’s main reception desk.
- No more than two items may be checked out at a time.
- All checked-out materials may be kept for 2 weeks and may be renewed for one additional two week period unless someone else is waiting on them.
- All materials must be checked out in the name of an ASB member in good standing, and we must have a phone number so that we can contact you about over-due materials.
- By using the PMAP Check-out Library the user explicitly agrees to replace any library materials which are damaged or lost in transit while checked out.
- PMAP Library materials are intended as general educational resources. We believe they are from reputable sources, however, they are not intended to take the place of legal advice and have not been reviewed for compliance with all applicable Alabama Rules of Professional Conduct. If you have any questions about the ethical propriety or implications of any course of action suggested by any of the materials, please call the Office of the General Counsel at (334) 269-1515.
Return Street Address for Materials
Alabama State Bar
Attn: PMAP Library
415 Dexter Avenue
Montgomery, AL 36104