We are seeking a highly experienced Corporate Attorney to join our team. In this role, you will provide expert legal advice to support the company’s operations and business objectives, manage legal risks and disputes, and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
If you meet the below qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to work with a dynamic team in a beautiful location, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Provide expert legal advice on compliance with all relevant laws and regulations, including immigration law.
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts, including employment agreements, vendor agreements, lease agreements, and purchase agreements.
- Handle legal disputes with ease and represent the company with confidence in court or alternative dispute resolution proceedings.
- Manage various lawsuits and legal issues with a strategic approach, including the assessment of potential legal risks and the development of effective risk mitigation strategies.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive system for tracking and meeting the company’s legal obligations, including the production of necessary materials and information, to ensure timely and effective fulfillment and support successful company outcomes.
- Advise on all corporate governance matters, including board composition and shareholder rights, with expertise and ease.
- Investigate and lead resolution for Guest (renter) and Owner accidents and injuries.
- Protect the company’s intellectual property through legal means, such as patents, trademarks, and copyrights.
- Ensure compliance with employment law requirements with a commitment to fairness and equity.
- Provide guidance on data privacy and data security laws with a strong sense of privacy and security.
- Be familiar with the Alabama Condo Act, Real Estate Law, Condominium Association Documents, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to provide legal advice and support to the company on all matters related to these areas of law.
- Provide legal guidance on immigration law to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations related to hiring, employment eligibility verification, and other immigration-related matters.
- Oversee and review corporate correspondence to ensure compliance with relevant statutes and best practices.
- Must be a member of the Alabama Bar Association.
- Possess a J.D. degree from an accredited law school.
- Have at least 5 years of experience as a practicing attorney in a corporate or law firm setting.
- Demonstrated ability to provide practical, business-oriented legal advice and solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be available to work on-site in Gulf Shores, Alabama. This is not a remote work position.