Duties and responsibilities:
- Probating estate matters.
- Preparing real estate closing files for document execution by attorneys and clients.
- Title Searches, preparing preliminary title opinions, drafting deeds, and all other legal documents for real estate closing transactions.
- Communicating with clients, attorneys, lenders, realtors, and service providers in person, by telephone, and by email.
- Coordinate with the lender that all guidelines and time-related tasks are completed.
- Conducting research and distributing real estate documents.
- Analyzing title documents and legal descriptions of property.
- Documenting processes, as well as maintaining hard copy files and electronic records.
- Answering client questions.
- Keeping clients informed of progress made with real estate applications.
- Submitting accurate legal documents in a timely manner.
- Must have previous experience as a real estate paralegal.
- The position requires the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of real estate documents, contracts, applications, and submissions.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to manage time effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Superb organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary and benefits discussed during interview.
Send resume with cover letter to email@example.com