In-House Counsel/Corporate or Employment Counsel
My Fellow Attorneys and Counselors;
I am seeking to Utilize my 22 years of work experience in many area of the law. My experience is vast, and I’m a quick study where other areas demand further study and educational updates.
I am available for almost any type of legal work:
- Employment law
- HR consulting (Executive to policy levelS),
- General Counsel/In-house Counsel
- Staffing, Automotive, Retail & Utility Industries,
- Contracts & Operations work, Benefits administration, ERISA,
- Service contracts, vendor & customer contracts, employment law contracts; *NDNC, Confidentially Agreements,
- HR Contractor documents in any area of *Employment law(policy writing, *Handbooks, Safety & OSHA Administration, 401k, And yearly 5500 filings & completion,
- EEOC requirements,
- Work Comp,
- Insurance Defense Law
- Competent in Many other areas of the law such as:
- Jury/Bench Trials,
- Discovery practice & requests,
- Motion practice,
- Law firm management, (plus some case work),
- 145 successful jury trials,
- Civil & Criminal Trials,
- Very familiar with the Federal Rules of Civil and Criminal Procedure,
- Experienced in West-law & Lexis.
I’m am also very competent in managing law firms as I have had the experience & schooling in management, mentoring, budget & the complete business operations side of running a successful enterprise.
This includes mentoring the younger Attorneys in key areas such as depositions, discovery, cross examination, expert witness prep etc., & I submit Key Performance Indictors to the Partners each month (or quarterly), when Meetings are held.
As I was just subjected to a ‘Reduction In Force’ I am ready to work diligently and I will be able to start my next challenge very quickly!
Kelly M. Breckinridge