In-House Legal Counsel
All In Credit Union is a leader in the financial industry and in the communities that we serve. It is an exciting time to be a part of this dynamic team, and we have a great opportunity for the right candidate. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills to hold the position of AVP of Legal Counsel. A Juris Doctorate (JD) and state bar membership is required. Five years of experience in general corporate and financial services area is required; in-house experience is considered a plus.
- Provide sound advice and counsel to the organization on a variety of legal topics
- Direct legal activities to protect the interests of the organization in contract negotiations and litigation. Provide analysis and counsel for legal, policy, and for regulatory issues
- Oversee administration of the vendor management program and all vendor due diligence
- Oversee outside counsel and coordinate their activities on behalf of the credit union
- Oversee ethics and conflict of interest policies
- Provide counsel to the board of directors relative to corporate governance matters
- Cooperate with the board of directors, executive management, compliance, and political representatives to develop credit union position statements related to regulatory and to legislative issues
NOTICE: This job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, a contract for employment. All In Credit Union makes no guarantee of permanent employment. This job description is to be used as a guideline to give you an understanding of what the Credit Union has defined this position to be. Changes to this job description may be made at any time by the President. All In Credit Union is willing to accommodate handicaps to the extent a financial services organization can without impacting financial control or member service. All In Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled/Drug Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,200.00 – $97,800.00 per year
- How many years of general corporate and financial services legal counsel experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you able to work in Daleville, AL 36322?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
We are an equal opportunity employer with a competitive compensation and benefits package.