Legal Assistant / Contract Administrator
Gray Television is looking for a Contract Administrator to join its Legal Department in its Montgomery, Alabama corporate offices. This position will work with lawyers, officers, our television stations, and other professionals. Applicant must have strong computer skills, have excellent organizational skills, able to handle a large workload, and have strong writing skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and organize various contract/lease databases
- Review contracts and input key details in the contract databases
- Draft or review simple contracts for lawyers’ review
- Provide templates to clients upon request
- Draft amendments, renewals, letters and notices
- Prepare reports from the database
- Provide administrative support to the Department
- Other projects and assignments, as requested
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft SharePoint and Excel
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to details
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with a law firm or corporate legal department
- Database management experience preferred
- College degree or paralegal certificate a plus
Please apply online here.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.