Paralegal - Birmingham, AL
The University of Alabama System is accepting applications for a Paralegal. This is an on-site position based in Birmingham on the campus of The University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) in the UAB Health System office. This position provides a wide variety of litigation, general corporate, transactional, and administrative support to multiple attorneys.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Extensive reporting, research, and legal administration skills
- Ability to maintain strict standards of confidentiality
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Undergraduate degree and/or a paralegal certificate is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years progressively responsible litigation experience is required
- General corporate and transactional experience is preferred; however, training can be provided
- Experience working with matter management and document management software is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Salary is commensurate with skill level and years of experience of applicant. In addition to competitive pay and an emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, the University of Alabama System offers a valuable and comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance; generous vacation, personal, sick and holiday leave; access to matching contributions in a 403(b) supplemental retirement plan; a tuition assistance program for employees, their spouse and eligible dependents; and life insurance.
Application deadline: February 10, 2023
Apply online: https://uasystem.isolvedhire.com/jobs/