Part Time/Hourly Attorney
We are looking for an attorney who is passionate about legal practice and would be excited to help trail blaze a more efficient and just future. The ideal candidate will be someone with a solid understanding of how personal injury litigation works today and a desire to improve it in the future. This is a fully remote (US Only), hourly or contract role.
- Apply your litigation experience and legal skills and knowledge to improve the personal injury litigation process
- Help Mighty better understand issues that arise in personal injury litigation and the litigation process
- Work with us on a contract or hourly basis (with a minimum number of hours guaranteed)
- A member in good standing of the Alabama State Bar
- 1+ years of legal experience including at least some experience representing individuals in litigation
- Personal injury litigation experience being a big plus but not required
- Strong communication, both written and oral
- A commitment to improving access to justice
- Interest in a flexible, remote position
About Mighty Law:
Mighty Law is a new type of personal injury law firm that prioritizes its clients’ outcomes over all else. Our lawyers have civil litigation experience, come from mission-driven backgrounds, and agree to a strict, first-of-its-kind Code of Conduct in order to provide a better, fairer, and less expensive service than traditional billboard injury lawyers. And, we do so by working with Mighty to help our clients get the support they need to recover physically, mentally and financially from an accident and its impact.
Mighty Law is currently accepting new clients who’ve been hurt in a motor vehicle accident, construction accident, workplace accident, and by premises negligence or slip and fall.