Improve Your Firm’s Responsiveness: How to Capture, Screen, and Win Potential Clients
Sponsored by: Smith.ai
Is your firm’s system for communicating with potential clients in need of an overhaul? Just need to fine tune it? In this program, you will learn how to improve lead capture, qualification, and intake by leveraging affordable software and services. Combine practice management, intake, marketing, and calendaring software to convert more (and more desirable) potential clients through improved communications. Plus, learn how to outsource work to virtual receptionists and paralegals for fast and accurate responses that minimize your direct involvement, thereby allowing you to focus more on lawyering and less on laboring.
You’ll receive examples of the best lead-qualification processes and intake forms, as well as recommended workflows to streamline the process from lead capture to new-client intake.
- Learn the importance of a law firm’s responsiveness to potential clients
- Learn common communication errors with potential clients, and how to avoid them
- Learn the best lead-qualification questions and methods, and how to standardize and outsource them.
- Learn the optimal workflow to capture, intake, and convert clients using your website, CRM, intake, marketing, and calendaring software.
- Learn lead-referral best practices when potential clients are not a good fit.
- Learn how to use outsourced services like virtual receptionists and paralegals to optimize responsiveness, professionalism, and productivity.
If you’ve never evaluated your communications to potential clients, you’ll gain knowledge and actionable tips to get started with high-impact improvements. If you’re looking to fine-tune your lead capture, qualification and intake processes, you’ll discover more advanced techniques to further improve your responsiveness, productivity, and profitability.