Introduction to Collaborative Law Practice
This is the first of a four-part series of free 60 minute webinars that will guide you through the ins and outs of collaborative law practice Register below for one or more webinars. All webinars begin at noon and end at 1 p.m. You must register at least two days prior to the event. The webinars have been approved for one hour of MCLE credit each.
- August 23, 2019 “Introduction to Collaborative Law Practice”
- September 20, 2019 “Focus on Team: Breaking Down Roles”
- October 18, 2019 “The How To’s of Collaborative Law”
- December 6, 2019 “Informed Consent/Civil Collaboration” (one hour of Ethics credit)
Learn more and register here.
This series is sponsored by the Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution, the Birmingham Bar Association – Collaborative Law Committee, Birmingham Collaborative Law Alliance, and the Dispute Resolution and Solo/Small Firms Sections of the Alabama State Bar.
- Alabama Center For Dispute Resolution
- (334) 356-3802