- This event has passed.
Mediation Perspectives: A Round Table Discussion
This free 1.5 hour CLE is being sponsored by the Alabama State Bar Section on Dispute Resolution and the Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution. This event is one in a series of events being held in Alabama to celebrate Mediation Week.
- 11:30 a.m. Complimentary lunch
- Noon to 1:30 p.m. Round Table Discussion
- Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution – Eileen Harris
- Tips for Effective Mediations – Martha Reeves Cook
- Role of Attorneys in Mediation – John Earnhardt
- A view from the Bench – Honorable Lorraine Pringle
This course has been approved for 1.5 hours of MCLE credit.
- Alabama Center For Dispute Resolution
- (334) 356-3802
- Birmingham Bar Association
2021 2nd Ave N
Birmingham, AL 35203 + Google Map